Challenging opportunitty for Fee Configuration and Control Manager
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. What powers you at work?
You’ll be part of Scheme Management which is responsible for building internal awareness and understanding of scheme fees, develop and evolve the level of Nets’ scheme fee sophistication, support strategy and execution for potential future Nets’ acquisitions, and support alignment between Concardis and Nets, towards a single setup and fee operations.
You’ll be powering the Fee Configuration and Control Team
As Fee Configuration and Control Manager you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. You’ll even find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work.
As a successful manager and proven scheme fee expert, you’ll be charged with defining and executing Nets’ scheme fee configuration and control, influencing and shaping go to technical and operational scheme fee standards across all products and segments.
You'll set up and maintain internal awareness and understanding of scheme fees, develop and evolve the level of Nets’ scheme fee sophistication, support strategy and execution for potential future Nets’ acquisitions, and drive alignment between Concardis and Nets, towards a single setup and fee operations. You’ll have a high degree of interaction with the schemes, helping to influence fee outcomes as appropriate.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be a senior member of scheme fee specialists across both Nordics and DACH
- Define and develop MS scheme fee configuration for both existing and new fees
- Establish Nets MS as a market leader in fee configuration and control
- Manage scheme fee assessments for potential new investments, and core metrics to achieve scheme fee business goals
- Drive continuous improvement around scheme fees
- Work with product and commercial teams to recommend improvements to maximise fee pass through and minimise margin erosion
- Partner closely with internal teams as required
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. The ideal candidate for this role has the drive to solve multi-dimensional scheme fee challenges. This individual appreciates the unique nature of having a customer and shareholder focused mindset and understands that success in this role is as much about helping the broader vision as it is about driving individual scheme fee objectives.
Your qualifications include:
- Excellent management qualities and skills
- Deep understanding of scheme fees and associated configurations
- Proven ability to lead data analysis, generate insights, and communicate findings
- Proven ability to drive smart strategic decisions, incorporating input from many sources including stakeholders, market data, and business priorities
- Culture champion, helping to foster an environment of trust and empathy, helping to motivate teams (internally, and externally) to do their best work
- The ability to work across teams (SME, LAKA, Ecom, P&E) to ensure we define, build and execute the right model for fee configuration and control
- Good knowledge of SAP-BW, SAP-ERP and Microsoft Office tools
Apply now to power your career
Apply with your CV and if you want, you can attach a short video clip. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Nets recruitment.
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.