Who are weShoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy; developing products around our intelligent simulation technology that help them solve their biggest problems. Our extensive industry domain knowledge and our unique technology enables our customers to gain valuable operational insight and predictability.
You will work in an Agile environment where you will be involved in different aspects of our development: analysis, design, implementation, automated testing, code reviews and feature testing.
You will be a part of our international engineering team based in Esbjerg, Denmark and Stavanger, Norway.
What you will doWe are looking for DevSecOps engineer who is deeply interested in building and operating AWS and CI/CD infrastructure for optimization and simulation software in the renewable energy industry.
As DevSecOps engineer you will be responsible for operating and maintaining our cloud infrastructure, with these responsibilities:
- Architecture development – how do we operated and optimize a cost efficient and scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Release management – how do we improve our CI/CD pipeline and make releases as automated and frictionless as possible.
- Test automation – how do we reduce our test effort and speed up development cycles, and at the same time improve our quality.
- Customer compliance – ensure security surveillance and reporting on SLAs
- Security compliance – setup and maintain our security compliance
- GDPR compliance – setup and maintain our GDPR compliance
As DevSecOps engineer you will be a part of the product development and operations division in Shoreline reporting to the VP of Product Development and Operations. Having a holistic architecture approach and mindset is key for us. The DevSecOps engineer will be key to a stable and reliable architecture and platform, but at the same time having an understanding of the developers’ world in order to find the balance between the customers demand for reliability and innovation.
Who you are
- Full stack developer background with a passion for DevOps
- Software architecture experience
- Understand data security and compliance
- Unix / Linux / Bash knowledge
- Good understanding of cloud computing (e.g., Technologies, Deployment, costing, HA/DR, etc.)
- Good understanding of DevOps principles (e.g., testing automation, BDD, TDD, Release automation, CI/CD, etc.)
- Experience with cloud deployment
- Knowledge with testing automation (e.g., Maven, Selenium, HP ALM, QC, LoadRunner)
- Experience with release governance automation
- Fluent spoken and written English
What we offer
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing and venture-backed company with a tremendous global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference.
- An international work environment, with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create amazing services and software for our customers.
- A work environment focused on empowerment, happiness, autonomy, and results.
- A position where you are welcome and encouraged to provide feedto help shape our platform and product.
- A “work hard - play hard - and go home” mentality.
- Remuneration package is matching your qualifications and market conditions.
- Company lunch program.
- Team buildings and possibility for external training and conference attendance to keep your mind fresh and innovative.