San Francisco, CA
Company DescriptionThank you for your interest in Dropbox careers. We are actively hiring for this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Dropbox is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as the health and safety of our community, employees and candidates remain our number one priority. We appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our hiring processes during this evolving situation.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Role DescriptionLast fall, Dropbox announced the launch of the Smart Workspace, a new product that is reimagining the way people work together. As a Product Strategy Manager, you will play a crucial role in defining the strategy for this innovative product as well as Dropbox’s core business.
You’ll join the Dropbox for Work, Self Serve Line of Business Product team, and play an integral role in the success of the company’s next chapter by providing strategic thinking and laying the foundation for continued future growth. You will provide actionable product recommendations and work with the leadership team and cross-functional partners to execute on those recommendations. You will partner closely with the GM of the Dropbox for Work Line of Business and their leadership team to drive forward key product initiatives; the role will be a blend of strategy and execution. In this role, you will get substantial exposure to senior leadership (including the C Suite), gain experience launching a 0-1 product, and help grow the core business of a multi-billion dollar company!
- You will drive the development of data-driven strategies and frameworks to guide the Dropbox for Work, Self Serve Line of Business product direction.
- You will strategically evaluate new market opportunities for Dropbox. Provide actionable product and GTM recommendations for market entry and product development.
- You will develop a deep understanding of Dropbox’s business, products, market and user base by analyzing internal and external data. Quickly translate analytical insights into product strategy, vision and roadmap.
- You will partner closely with leadership, and cross-functional teams (design, analytics, pricing, engineering, product marketing, research, etc.) to bring features and products to market.
- You will quickly and flawlessly execute on C-suite mandated product strategy initiatives. Provide strategic, data-backed product and business recommendations to inform company-level decisions.
- 6+ years experience in management consulting, business / product strategy, or other analytical function. Experience in venture capital or SaaS a plus.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, business acumen, and product instincts. Strong balance of product strategy and execution
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to stay on top of multiple work streams at once while hitting tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Proven track-record of owning and delivering cross-functional projects end-to-end, building relationships and influencing partners.
- Scrappy, creative problem solver who is willing to dive in wherever is needed.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)