The Corporate Technology team at Chainalysis is responsible for the devices, infrastructure and services that employees rely on. We manage hundreds of devices, Identity and Access Management and services such as GSuite, Slack, Zoom, and Atlassian to ensure that the business can scale and operate without friction. Our job is to help internal and external customers utilize technology efficiently and securely.
The IT Engineer is someone who can automate manual processes, build out tools, and manage systems while remaining a strategic thinker who sees the big picture and relies on root cause analysis to solve problems. They’re really good at keeping their cool and ensuring the stability and availability of all IT services and processes within the company. We measure success by the effectiveness of our software and hardware policies, methods, and solutions across departments and locations.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have improved the daily efficiency of the team by creating valuable process automations and building out processes, policies and scripts to support Corporate Technology customers. You’ve also documented these processes and procedures for your team and customers
- You independently own and manage business critical cloud infrastructure and applications for our offices in the EU and APAC
- You’ve solved many IT challenges to unblock the productivity of our technology customers and partners
- You’ve successfully implemented security team recommendations and best practices
- You’ve built key working relationships across our business at varying levels of seniority and leadership to achieve positive outcomes
A background like this helps:
- You’ve been in an IT Engineer or IT Support role previously working with a distributed workforce across geographies and managing their fleets of devices
- You’ve managed a variety of SaaS applications (GSuite, Zoom, Slack, Okta)
- You are technically driven and prefer to automate processes
- You like working collaboratively, understanding how your internal and external customers utilize their technology, and can effectively prioritize urgent (or seemingly urgent) requests
- You’ve worked with a strong security team and can help implement and evangelize security best practices
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applicant GDPR Notice