Blue Screen Media is expanding daytrader.dk and invested.dk into Norway and Sweden, and we are searching for two skilled content creators from Norway and Sweden respectively, to take part in this expansion.
As a content creator, your main focus will be to develop content and market our local daytrading and investment web sites in Norway and Sweden. Your position will be a full time employment, and your main tasks will be:
- Writing articles about trading and investing
- Translating articles from our Danish web sites
- Hosting webinars about these topics, typically in the evening, once every second week on average
- Creating small video tutorials about simple concepts related to the subject
- Taking care of cooperation with Norwegian or Swedish partners
- Generating ideas about how improve our marketing activities
- Working with linkbuildilng/outreach to get more sites to link our sites
Your application will also be considered, if you are an ambitious student that have interest in the job, in this case working around 15 hours a week with the same tasks.
We imagine that you
- hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within a relevant field. However, if you are an ambitious student, your application will be considered too
- have strong communication and writing skills within your mother tongue (Norwegian or Swedish), combined with proficiency in Danish
- have an interest in working with web sites in WordPress, as well as an interest in e-mail marketing (usually with tools like Aweber and Active Campaign)
- have some knowledge about basic online marketing tactics and/or eagerness to learn more
- have some knowledge about basic video editing - although this is not a demand, only an advantage
We expect you to be dedicated to achieve good results, and to work independently. Over time you should be able to proactively come up with suggestions for how to improve our marketing approach.
About Blue Screen Media
For 5 years, Blue Screen Media have been dedicated to teaching people how to trade and invest. Through our activities on daytrader.dk and invested.dk, we have taught thousands of people about these subjects. Our next step is to strengthen our activities in Denmark, and expand in Norway and Sweden, and later to other countries in Europe, by improving and expanding our sites daytrader.no and daytrading.se. We offer a friendly and relaxed atmosphere at our office which is located centrally in Copenhagen V. The total size of the team will be 5-7 people plus freelancers, with room to grow.
If you find the above to be interesting and would like to join our team, send us your application, a CV and copies of any relevant diplomas and grades. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. We expect the starting date of the job to be in 1st of September or 1st October 2020. If you are interested in knowing more about the job before applying, please write an e-mail to Erik and Christian via the "Apply now" button to schedule a call.