Territory Manager - Kenner LAApply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Date: Jul 9, 2020
Location:Kenner, LA, US
Company: British American Tobacco
Job Number: 27331
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At Reynolds American, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other’s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; and Reynolds Brands, Inc.. This position is with RAI Trade Marketing Services Company (2600).
Here, you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
Territory Managers are charged to implement RAI Trade Marketing Services Company’s (“TMS”) strategic vision of transforming the tobacco industry.
TMS’s Territory Managers are responsible for representing the company in the sale, marketing and promotion of its portfolio of products and programs when engaging both retail outlets and adult tobacco consumers.
Territory Managers drive the sale, development and execution of strategic business plans and marketing programs, within a defined sales territory.The Territory Manager position allows individuals to consistently demonstrate their entrepreneurial approach in the sale and execution of the company’s brand marketing leveraging the 5P marketing mix; Product Availability, Promotions, Presence, Pricing, and Personal Selling.
Each Territory Manager is provided exceptional training, including comprehensive Selling Skills training and coaching support, that enables individuals to leverage their strengths to successfully achieve targeted commercial quantitative and qualitative sales results. The company demonstrates this commitment by empowering employees to challenge conventionalthinking and creates an environment for innovative thinkers.
Independent judgment/decision-making, influencing/sales skills, and total tobacco analytical skills are key essentials to the position of a Territory Manager. Strong organization, planning, and time management are fundamental requirements of the position.
- College degree.
- A valid driver’s license.
- An aptitude and understanding of basic computer skills.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Possess the current legal right to work in the USA.
- It helps if you are mobile and potentially willing to discover the USA while furthering your career. Through our career growth opportunities, we promote movement to new territories and eventual career progression to our head office.
- Leadership and willingness to take responsibility and accountability.
- Personal motivation for success.
- Ability to analyze problems and offer solutions.
- A passion for winning.
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability.
- Strong oral and written-communication skills.
- Broad and cross-functional business knowledge.
- Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability.
- Self-motivation and an orientation to action.
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change.
- Excellent salesmanship, marketing, and negotiation skills.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts TMS’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
- Competitive annual salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify
BENEFIT SUMMARYWe offer very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- Generous annual bonus program for all employees
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Daily-valued 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
- Education initiative plans
- Extensive training and opportunities for professional and career development
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We require all new hires to be 21 or older.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
California Privacy Notice
Nearest Major Market: New Orleans
Job Segment: Field Sales, Marketing Manager, Manager, Sales, Marketing, Management
Apply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn