The Diagnostics business is one of four business areas within the Demant Group. The entire group consists of more than 15,000 employees worldwide 1,400 of them are working within Diagnostics.
You will be placed at our headquarters in Middelfart at Interacoustics which is one of our many global brands. Diagnostics consists of several individual brands, including Interacoustics, placed in Denmark. The other brands are placed in the UK, USA, Canada and Germany. We sell our equipment in more than 100 countries through our own sales companies and external distributors.
We want to continue to improve and to make life easier for our customers. In order to do that we need to develop our systems and implement new tools continuously. This is where you come in.
Drive our One Diagnostics Project
- You will be the lead project manager of our highly prioritized One Diagnostics project. The project covers the global implementation of Salesforce, ERP and other related systems with the common goal of Improving the global Diagnostics business setup.
- Together with ambitious and talented colleagues, you will be part of an environment, where you will experience a strong will to achieve great results. You will work from our Diagnostics head quarter in Middelfart, but we also expect you to spend some time at the headquarter of global IT in Smørum close to Copenhagen and will report directly to our Senior Director of IT Diagnostics. This means that you will be very close to upper management of Demant global IT and where the decisions are being made.
- You should expect to travel to our brands and sales companies in the roll-out phase. We expect this to be around 20-30 days a year
Being part of a global team
In your work on the project you will be a part of a highly engaged and skilled team that works from Denmark, Poland, US and India. All focused on gaining the benefits of the project – at the same time you will be part of a business-oriented IT setup, that will bring the visions for Diagnostics to life.
And you will also be joining the Demant Global IT organization, which has almost 400 employees with main hubs in Denmark, Poland, US and Asia Pacific region. This organization plays an essential role when it comes to reaching the business goals of Demant.
Your main Responsibilities
One Diagnostics project
- Engaging the global project team to deliver the project scope within agreed time, quality, scope and cost
- Facilitate the cooperation across different platforms
- Lead both the technical and people side of the transformation
- Engage and support stakeholder’s
- Implementation and roll out in close collaboration with the business
Your ProfileWe are looking for an IT Project Manager who are good at bridging IT and the business – and have excellent people skills. Furthermore, it´s essential that you understand an enterprise set-up and are goal oriented.
We expect you to have a minimum of five years’ practical work experience within IT project Management. In your toolbox you bring a variation of different project management methods along with an agile mindset, and can adjust to the culture you work in.
Joining us you will have a steep learning curve when it comes to understanding the Diagnostics business, its products and the digital vision. You are furthermore capable of keeping a good overview of various activities and stakeholders.
Last and important you have experience with deployment of central applications such as ERP or CRM, and know how to navigate in planning, prioritization, conversion, cut over, hyper-care e.g.
Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that offers solutions and services to help people with hearing loss connect and communicate with the world around them. For more than a century, the Demant Group has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged. A growing business in intelligent audio solutions for gaming and office communication is also a significant part of the Group.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 15,000 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 15 billion. Our products are sold in more than 130 countries where we create life-changing differences through hearing health.