Norwalk, CT, USA
Global Marketing at FactSet focuses on driving awareness and demand for FactSet’s current and future solutions in support of company revenue goals. Through thought leadership, brand awareness initiatives and a consistent focus on the customer experience, we establish FactSet as a trusted partner helping to solve our client’s greatest challenges through the power of collaboration. All along the customers’ buying journey through retention, we partner with our business units, sales teams, and technology stakeholders to execute go-to-market strategies, deliver robust marketing programs and produce compelling content that attracts, engages, and converts qualified prospects and retains customers.
The External Marketing Content Manager works in collaboration with senior marketing leadership and business stakeholders across FactSet to understand solutions and revenue goals, as well as articulate the brand and corporate messaging throughout marketing content. In coordination with the Director of Marketing Content, the External Marketing Content Manager is overseeing the planning, development, management, and performance of FactSet’s external marketing content assets that interact with prospective and existing clients, employees, and the FactSet community.
- Collaborate with Marketing Programs Brand Awareness to build the strategy for corporate and brand awareness programs. Act as brand writer, coordinate with agencies to articulate and support FactSet’s brand story, align with corporate, media, and recruiting strategies to amplify FactSet’s voice as a solutions’ providers and an employer.
- Collaborate with Marketing leaders to build, monitor, and revise a consistent and scalable strategy for producing engaging external content based on revenue targets, go-to-market plans, and marketing priorities.
- Oversee the inventory and audit of all external content assets across all solutions, key target audience, and marketing priorities to inform the content strategy. Advise on innovative content topics, asset types, and/or channels.
- Partner with Content leaders to build high-level positioning, messaging, and value-proposition for FactSet’s overall solutions. Oversee the creation, review, edit, approve, and optimization of all external content including website content, content landing pages, ebooks, white papers, video scripts, case studies, product brochures etc.
- Build editorial calendar for FactSet’s external content with the Director of Marketing Content. Monitor objectives, deadlines, and assignments across the team of Content Specialists. Advise and be a part of project teams on specific marketing priorities, working collaboration with Design, Programs, and internal stakeholders to gather information, define the types of assets to be created and the deadlines.
- Partner with the Digital team to execute on the content and tone for to deepen engagement with existing customers and attract new visitors and subscribers.
- Participate in activation of thought leadership strategy across external assets in collaboration with Marketing leaders and Blog team to share and promote FactSet’s vision in key identified areas.
- Review all external content assets for consistency with company tone, style guide, mission, key themes, and values, and serve as an exemplary writer.
- Build and manage relationships with external content suppliers, industry stakeholders, and influencers in the production, participation or revision of FactSet’s external content. Stay up to date with latest industry trends and benchmark external content assets against industry trends and competition.
- Work with Director of Marketing Content to define key metrics, data points, and performance indicators required and collaborate with Marketing’s data analysis function to gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Manage and mentor a team of Senior and Junior Content Specialists in collaboration with Internal Marketing & Sales Content Manager to assign projects across the marketing funnel based on solutions’ expertise. Build specific solutions’ expertise and serve as content expert.
- Participate in the creation of necessary processes inside and outside the team to optimize content creation, revision, approval, and oversight through Kapost and other systems/materials (ie content briefings).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of demonstrated professional experience in B2B marketing, financial services marketing or equivalent FactSet experience.
- Experience working with brand awareness campaigns and ability to articulate value propositions across the marketing funnel, all assets and channels.
- Deep understanding of content creation and strategy along the buyer’s journey to attract and engage prospects and clients.
- Experience managing teams and internal stakeholders to set expectations appropriately and deliver on those expectations
- Superior writing skills with the ability to articulate messages that resonate with customers. Passionate about quality with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills and experience working collaboratively with cross-functional, global teams. Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Bonus experience and skills include knowledge of FactSet product/solutions, marketing automation, digital channels and analytics.
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity