JOB SUMMARYWe are looking for an experienced Document Controller to join our team to help us shape the future.
Based on site in Wurzburg, Germany within our PowerLinks Team. You will be working on the newly awarded SuedLink Corridor project, one of the longest HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) underground cable connections in the world.
Prysmian will be responsible for the full lifecycle from cable design and manufacture through to installation, testing and commissioning for a 2GW underground cable system. You’ll have significant project involvement in driving the energy transition to more sustainable solutions, using state-of-art cable technology.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a Document Controller with the following skills and motivations:
- Previous experience as a Document Controller
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft office Applications, including MS SharePoint
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Full proficiency in German and English spoken and written
- Ability to operate pro-actively and autonomously with an attention to detail
- Flexibility and an ability to function well under pressure
- An ability to manage, administer and develop data
- Proactivity and strong interest in the industry in which they operate
- Support in analysing, organizing and managing Document Management processes and activities
- Controlling and monitoring related tasks
- Assuring maintenance and compliance across the Company
- Ensure knowledge transfer and preservation of Document Management matters across the group in line with Company best practices