JOB SUMMARYWe are looking for an experienced Project Planner to join our team to help us shape the future.
Based in Wuppertal, Germany within our PowerLinks Team. You will be working on the newly awarded A-Nord Corridor project, one of the longest HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) underground cable connections in the world.
Prysmian will be responsible for the full lifecycle from cable design and manufacture through to installation, testing and commissioning for a 2GW underground cable system. You will have significant project involvement in driving the energy transition to more sustainable solutions, using state-of-art cable technology.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Project Planner with the following skills and motivations:
- Previous experience in project controls primarily in project planning and schedule development with proficiency in Primavera and MS Project
- Experience in executing multi-disciplined projects and managing multi-disciplined teams in a technical offshore engineering environment
- Working Knowledge and experience with Earned Value Management Systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail are
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in relevant degree (Engineering, Science, Business).
- Full proficiency in German and English, spoken and written
KEY RESPONSIBILITIESThis position is responsible for monitoring complex, multi-year projects through identification and completion of critical path and parallel work activities to achieve optimum performance.
You will work closely together with the Project Managers, operations and productions group as well as other team members.