We are looking for an experienced Contract Manager (m/f/d) to join our team to help us shape the future.
Based in Wuppertal, Germany within our PowerLinks Team. You will be working on the newly awarded A-Nord Corridor project, one of the longest HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) underground cable connections in the world.
Prysmian will be responsible for the full lifecycle from cable design and manufacture through to installation, testing and commissioning for a 2GW underground cable system. You will have significant project involvement in driving the energy transition to more sustainable solutions, using state-of-art cable technology.
As Contract Manager you will support the Project Director, Senior Project Manager and Project Manager in addressing all aspects related to the Contract with the Customer during the all phases of the projects but in particular in the execution phase.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Contract Manager with the following skills and motivations:
- Significant experience as a Contract Manager or Portfolio Contract Manager with a track record of delivering on a number of industry related projects across a range of sectors and customers
- Proven track record in successfully executing multi-disciplined projects
- Significant time spent in the negotiation and control of external service suppliers and contractors
- Delivery of projects with successful adherence to H&S targets in a highly regulated industry
- Consistent achievement/ improvement of project financial targets
- Proven Knowledge of EPCI suite of contracts
- Honours degree in law/business administration/management
- Full proficiency in both German and English, written and spoken
- Management and interpretation of contractual clauses between company and Customer/subcontractors
- Claims' management
- Monitoring with PM all the contractual milestones and related payments
- Advise the Project Director / Manager on any aspect of the Project execution which deviates from the requirements of the Contract;
- Liaise with Corporate Legal department concerning potential serious disputes
- Administrate all contractual correspondence between Customer and Contractor and between joint venture/consortium partners
- Establish the milestones completion notices, collects the necessary back up to allow invoicing providing Finance and Control functions with this documentation
- Solicit or ensures notification and submission of requests and notices, documents, in particular for those subject to time limits
- Assist subcontracting \ procurement department in the management of contract related correspondence and in the management of claims \ litigations aspects.