Location: Mornington Crescent, Greater London House, NW1
Reports to: Head of Service
Service Delivery ManagerAs our Service Delivery Manager you’re a key part of the Service team and represent all consumer facing services. You are responsible for ensuring all Service Support and Service Delivery actions are taken to meet the ASOS business and IT Requirements for those services. This is a fantastic space to join as you are responsible for Service Design & Implementation.
About the role:
- Champion Service and Support in project and platform meetings – developing a strong understanding of project backlog impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed with the business.
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are advocated and followed in collaboration with Platform and Support Team Managers.
- Define SLA’s with business stakeholders and ensure the SLA’s are achieved; service quality and internal customer expectations are met or exceeded, through conducting business service reviews.
- Drive agreement on business KPI’s and quality attributes for services in your area of responsibility, ensuring appropriate NFR’s and KPI’s are understood within project workstreams.
- Work with management and teams to ensure adequate disaster recovery and business continuity plans & procedures are in place and regularly tested
- Own and drive Service Improvement Plans for your service area
- Own and lead Service Design & Transition activities for your service area ensuring no new services or changes to existing services go live without a robust support model in place.
- Build and maintain relationshipswith the key business stakeholders, delivering Service Reporting and conducting Service Review meetings to an agreed schedule or upon request.
- Manage service levels and contractual negotiations for renewals on all third-party contracts for support and maintenance of associated enterprise systems ensuring they are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business.
- Conduct Supplier Performance Reviews with 3rd parties in your service area to review service delivery and drive improvements, recording key outputs which can be used to measure service quality
- Own, maintain and manage the service portfolio for your area ensuring the service pipeline is well understood and the service catalogue is maintained
- Developing infrastructure plan and capacity planning to meet business growth.
About you:You view Service Delivery as an essential part of any business and you constantly look to improve the current service provided to your end users. You have the ability to lead and manage difficult situations whilst keeping a calm atmosphere within the team.
- Minimum 3 years in supervising IT infrastructure or same role
- You have excellent IT technical skills on server, storage, network, security, voice, cloud services, server virtualization and business continuity and disaster recovery
- Proven record of supporting complex mission critical Infrastructure, Cloud Hosting, Cyber Security and End User Compute Services in busy environments preferably in the Retail sector
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of ITIL & Agile disciplines
- Experience of managing Third parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Experience in Service Design and Service Transition for global desktop and infrastructure solutions
Strong Technical Knowledge on:
- Relationship between application design, data, and infrastructure environment.
- IT Infrastructure architecture and capability planning
- Large-scale enterprise infrastructure system development and integration.
- Server: AD/DHCP/DNS, file/print, database, web, messaging, infrastructure application, business applications, remote access, virtualized.
- Storage: DAS, NAS, SAN
- Network: LAN/WAN/WIFI, VPN
- Security: firewall, antivirus, IPS/IDS
- Cloud services (infrastructure as a service, platform as a service).
- Server virtualization (VMware platform, HyperV).
- Business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Strong Leadership qualities and influencing skills
- Ability to be flexible with the demand of business change
- You are open minded and eager to learn.
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking, discipline, analytical, research and evaluating.
- Problem solving
Why ASOS?Technology is at the heart of supporting business growth at ASOS, through delivering incredible platforms and solutions by our award-winning team. At the centre of this is the technical innovation needed to stay ahead of our 20-something market, the cloud based architecture to support our global reach and the agile engineering methods to deliver value fast.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales
- Tech Develops days– one day per month dedicated to developing yourself and developing others within Tech
- Tech Presents days- breakfast mornings to collaborate and share your work with other teams