Service Management Indirect Countries
- At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
As part of the development of its activities, Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Portfolio Sales Professional (PSP) X-Ray Products (XP).
Spare part handling : in relation with specific Partners / Warranty Handling / contractual follow up
o Offer creation (in relation to the specific status of Partner / equipment).
o Cost calculation.
o Follow up – credit.
o Spare part / sending – returning + verification of documents (in order to get credit).
o Financial follow up.
- Service contract follow up
o Service offering for maintenance contracts / content.
o Quoting / cost.
- Update handling (Safety / Performance updates are mandatory to be executed!)
o Information to partners.
o Ordering and sending the updates (export) to partner.
o Verification / eventual coordination with other installations in the specific country.
- Installed Base follow up
- Service key generation and distribution
- Preparation and verification of materials / equipment to export
- Support of partner in case of technical issues.
- You have an engineer or business administration master degree
- You have a previous service and management experiences in the healthcare
- You are comprehensive and have good verbal communication
- You have sales and customer service skills
- You have good organizational skills.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time