Company DescriptionThank you for your interest in Dropbox careers. We are actively hiring for this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Dropbox is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as the health and safety of our community, employees and candidates remain our number one priority. We appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our hiring processes during this evolving situation.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionITS delivers business technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We aspire to be the connective tissue to the core business of Dropbox as a partner of choice that accelerates and simplifies outcomes. We source, build and implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
Role DescriptionWorking with Dropbox’s Information Technology Services organization, you will be working with multi-functional business and IT partners to design, implement and support technical solutions based on Salesforce.com Platform. A heavy focus will be on partner communities and the integrations around it. You'll be responsible for the design and development of customizations, proof of concept to facilitate solutions conversation, configurations, and integrations of partner communities. You will also be responsible for testing, promoting standard methodologies and change management within the Salesforce solution.
- Design, develop, configure and support highly efficient, customer centric technology solutions built on Salesforce.com (native and custom) for partner communities
- Drive entire product lifecycle from collecting requirements, design, implementation to production releases
- Evaluate, develop, deploy and support any 3rd party app exchange applications within Salesforce ecosystem
- Work closely with multi-functional teams to provide technical solutions (including out of box solutions) aligned to sophisticated business needs
- Build solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex,
- Work with partners to analyze business operations and processes to identify critical metrics and improve inefficiencies.
- Provide in depth analysis of production issues and resolve it on timely manner and escalate when necessary.
- Good understanding of Salesforce. com platform and Sales cloud including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, Visualforce, apex coding, batch processes, and database model
- Build solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API's
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and strong data management abilities
- Good interpersonal communication skills and an affinity to work in a team environment; have the ability to balance multiple concurrent activities with a flexible and adaptable positive demeanor
- Experience collaborating with project managers to identify project achievements, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan
- Salesforce Certified Developer certifications a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)