Job ID: 195861
Organisation: Smart Infrastructure
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As Manager Process Offshoring and Digital Automation within the SI Competitiveness Program you actively support the business units and program lever owners to create measurable impact and thereby contributing to the success of the SI Competitiveness Program.
- In order to identify cost savings and growth potential and to continuously question the status quo, you collaborate with business partner from different BUs and program lever owners.
- Together, you translate implementation roadmaps into specific actions, challenge the progress and lead issue identification and resolution.
- You align with the program and the module leads on ad-hoc requests and resource constraints for the purpose of Process Offshoring and Digital Automation project execution.
- You work with the PMO to ensure reporting on key deliverables, outstanding actions and significant issues are conveyed in a timely manner.
- You will conceptualize and execute the setup of an organizational unit. Target of this unit will be to identify long-term automation & offshoring potential including analysis and implementation of suitable solutions.
- You prepare updates for the project team and steering committee.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Preferably, you have a university degree in engineering or economics, supply chain management, international management or comparable.
- You have at least six years of professional experience at Siemens or in a similar industrial environment and are therefore familiar with the structures.
- You convince us with broad experience in digital process screening, Lean-Know-How, cross-border transfer of processes and change management.
- Experience with Celonis (O2C, P2P), SAP (Multiple Modules), KNIME, Tableau, PEGA, RDA & RPA solutions as well as planning and execution of off-/nearshoring or outsourcing activities are beneficial.
- Beside a proactive attitude and excellent stakeholder management skills, you bring excellent communication, presentation and professional networking skills.
- Also, you have experience in working with virtual teams in an international context and you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the tenacity, confidence and resilience to deliver high quality results.
- German language skills would be a plus.
+49 (9131) 17-1717
- if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider .
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time