Diversity is as much a business imperative as it is a values issue. To support our commitment to embed diversity and inclusion into everything we do, we are investing in a summer intern to assist in the development of a global strategy for persons with disAbilities at HP.
Who we’re looking for:
HP’s Global Diversity & Inclusion team is seeking an intern (expected degree completion by May/June 2022) to join our “small but mighty” team in Palo Alto, CA for a 6 – 8-week summer internship. The successful candidate will report to HP’s Chief Diversity Officer and will work with teams across HP to support the development of a global strategy intended to increase the representation of persons with disAbilities at HP.
- Partner with HP’s Global Diversity & Inclusion team on the development of a global strategy for persons with disAbilities at HP.
- Document industry best practices for persons with disAbilities.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on successful programs for person with disAbilities, both internal to HP and external.
- Communicate research findings and recommendations.
- Working towards bachelor’s degree.
- Keen interest in interpreting and extracting meaningful insight from data.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Flexibility and adaptability to take on new work, learn new systems, roll with new initiatives that may come up.
- Clear passion for diversity & inclusion.
- Cultural competence.
- Great team player.