What if there was a workplace where a recent graduate was trusted to connect directly with high-level decision-makers such as CMOs, CIOs, CFOs and CEOs?
What if this role was all about researching, contacting, interviewing and becoming aware of the investment plans and internal business projects of these high-level decision-makers?
What if this lucky recent graduate was able to build such a business network with CMOs, CIOs, CFOs and CEOs already in the beginning of their career? Imagine the value of all of those connections later in this recent graduate's career.
What if we said, we are this workplace, and we have this role where most of our career-driven, more experienced employees started their careers?
What is this incredible role?A Key Client Manager works mainly on the phone, reaching out to business decision-makers to interview and discuss their investment plans and projects. This becomes a regular process during which you build business relations and a network with these high-level decision-makers.
When you know what their investment plans are, you can consult and invite them to attend our business events, offering them the best value for their decision making.
Where can you work in such an awesome job?With us at Management Events! We are like a cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for enterprises but without the swiping and weird pickup lines.
We set up virtual networking events to connect top decision-makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. At these events, the C-level executives talk to several companies that can help them with their projects.
This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion.
Check out this short video to understand our business model and key roles
Who on earth qualifies for a job like this as a recent graduate?
You! If you identify with the following:
- You are a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a working environment where you are used to working with measurable goals or quality requirements, and talking a lot with customers.
- You come with a genuine "can-do" attitude and have found yourself to be pretty good at convincing others.
- The thought of pursuing contact and communicating on the phone with high-level decision-makers doesn't feel overly intimidating. You look forward to acing this!
- You very much enjoy working with set goals and targets and learn how to influence others to take your suggested action.
- You are fluent in Finnish and very capable of working proficiently in English.
The benefits of choosing us as your first or next workplace
- Let's start with the obvious. Can you think of many other jobs where you start building your professional network with national and international high-level decision-makers almost day one? This will be a massive advantage for you wherever your career takes you in years to come.
- Develop your professional skills in our international ME Academy and other continuous training and enjoy the many other self-development opportunities during your ME career.
- Influence how much you will get paid.
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- Become part of an international growth organization with plenty of career development opportunities!
By the way, did you know that we have been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute). This tells you we really make an effort to be your best workplace!
See the video: What's it like to work at ME?
How to become considered for this fantastic opportunity?
Simple! Just send us your application and CV in English.
For further information, please contact Miira Malmivuori [email protected]
At Management Events, we bring together the visionary leaders of the world in our 180+ events every year all across Europe. Our story started in Finland in 1994 when our founder decided to help Finnish people network effectively. Since then, we have facilitated more than a million 1-2-1 business meetings in our invitation-only events and have opened offices all around Europe. The story continues with new, innovative business models to revolutionize face-to-face media, including our new virtual events.