We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join the Chief Data Office who will assist in our Global Reporting Inventory management program and the integration of Collibra with Citi systems such as Compass and GRITT, working directly with Citi Businesses, Global Functions, and Technology teams to execute against our regulatory commitments. The candidate will analyze business processes related to management of Report Inventory, associated control evidences, End User Computing, Corporate/Business Critical Data Elements, create workflow charts and process-flow diagrams, study system capabilities, write functional and non-functional requirements, and assist with the coordination, testing, and implementation of deliverables.
The role requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information, and the candidate should have the ability to conduct initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT), product rollout into production, perform root cause analysis, identify defects, and recommend appropriate course of action.
The successful candidate will work across the organization to define business requirements and assist with creating project plans, partner with stakeholders to identify risks and issues, partner with technology to ensure design and build requirements are being met and coordinate status reporting and senior management presentations ensuring clear and concise communications.
The successful candidate should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, and have good interpersonal, communication, and excellent follow-up skills with strong attention to detail.
You can expect to…
- Provide effective oversight of the Global Reporting Inventory Tracking Tool (GRITT) program
- Provide GRITT SME knowledge to the integration to Collibra and overall functional buildout
- Provide 2nd line support, and work with technical resources to provide technical solutions for system issues
- Serve as the main point of contact for GRITT related inquiries
- Conduct application troubleshooting
- Seek to understand business processes and problems, and offer solutions based on leveraging systems, processes, and data flows
- Maintain and assist with the execution of detailed test plans and user acceptance testing
- Partner with the business to translate business requirements into functional/technical specifications
- Support Project Manager to develop relevant project plans and provide status
- Engage Business stakeholders for prioritizing GRITT Change Requests
- Lead User Acceptance Testing for GRITT deliverables
- Engage with Technology Partners to get GRITT items delivered on-time
- Develop and maintain User Guides, FAQs and other training material and conduct User Training
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Take on ad-hoc projects/requests as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 – 10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in EBX5, Collibra, Talend and HPQC (Quality Center), Big Data systems is a substantial plus
- Excellent ability to work effectively at the senior most levels while facilitating consensus; superior ability to develop partnerships across multiple businesses and functional areas
- Understanding of IT principles and the software development lifecycle and Project Management
- Excellent skills in written communication, presentation, influencing others, negotiations, and working with diverse, geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to plan, manage time, and make decisions in a fast-paced environment with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive approach to raising issues and risks
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to facilitate discussions and drive large group meetings to arrive at consensus
- Strong track record of delivery of complex, inter-disciplinary programs
- Proficiency in all other Microsoft Office tools
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.