Sales, Business Development and Customer Training - Denmark RemoteDo you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? As the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. Do you want to join us in our mission to give people a voice?
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech, cognitive, or motor impairments to live a richer and more independent life.
Our cutting-edge solutions are leding among Danish users and professionals, but we see substantial growth-potential in both our current an new segments. We are looking for a dynamic person to significantly grow awareness, sales and successful implementation of our solutions with their own efforts and together with local partners within various segments such as Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), Special Education, Rehabilitation, Hospitals and more.
Your days will be filled with
- Working with your own efforts and supporting local partners to grow adoption, sales and successful usage of our solutions.
- Training and interacting with various user communities, schools, opinion leaders, professionals and their associations and through face-to-face meetings, workshops, webinars, conferences and exhibitions
- Networking, evangelizing and spreading awareness and knowledge to the end-user communities, professionals, prescribes, opinion leaders and decision makers
- Analyzing market needs and drive the product and content agenda for your territory internally at Tobii Dynavox
- Managing the localization work of our clinical content and marketing material to Danish
This position will be home-office based, preferably in the Copenhagen area but other major transportation hubs will be considered. Frequent travel in Denmark is required and on occasion to our headquarters in Sweden and other European countries.
We are looking for someone with
- A degree in business, engineering, health or education
- A background in Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Assistive Technology specialist, Rehab Engineering, Special Education, Medical Technology or similar is beneficial but not a requirement.
- Excellent track-record from training, sales or account management roles
- Fluency in Danish and English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work-ethics and who likes working independently to reach set targets.
- Driving license
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to be a positive, pro-active and action-oriented individual who thrives in an international, innovative and fast-moving environment.
Please address your question to the Regional Manager, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website today! Don’t wait, at Tobii, we move quickly!