Irving, Texas, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Info Security Prof Group Mgr is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks.The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy.
- Coordinate application testing efforts that support protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information that are stored and processed
- Educate and advise business and technical leaders on the development, delivery and management of security solutions
- Define and implement security policies and standards, and provide periodic Information Security (IS) management reports
- Provide security oversight for major system designs and monitor the implementation of approved Corrective Action Plans
- Plan and implement IS administration for Information Technology (IT) projects, and plan short to medium term IS actions and resources
- Contribute to the evaluation and selection of applications and systems, focusing on IS implications
- Manage a large/complex team or multiple teams, including the people, budget, policy formation, and strategy planning
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience with Databases preferred
- Additional technical certifications preferred
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proficient in interpreting and applying policies, standards and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
This position will be for the Global Application Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing Process Owner, which will lead the global operations from tactical and strategic perspectives.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Driving the process changes across the regions (NAM, EMEA, APAC) and strategic initiatives for Application Vulnerability Assessments (AVA) team to evolve towards satisfying the future demands of identifying application vulnerabilities to satisfy the compliance and regulatory requirements across the sectors for 2000+ assessments annually.
- Driving the agile process across the VA assessments to save the overall VA budget for the business sectors.
- Add efficiencies in the current processes to meet the deadlines for internal VA assessments.
- Proactively approach the sectors to satisfy the compliance/regulatory requirements and reduce the overall time for completing the VA assessments.
- Driving operational excellence across the regions.
- Drive the changes to perform API/NextGen/Programmatic Interface (PI) based VA assessments.
- Additionally, expanding the categorization based model to execute the VA assessments based on the application-operating model and IS Risk to find impactful issues by adding the additional attack categories to the assessment.
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.