We are looking for an analytical, structured and curious Campaign Intern
Graduateland is the portal for talent around Europe, and we millions of users finding their next career opportunity. We are based in Copenhagen and we are looking for an intern to join the Campaign team.
The duration of the internship is 3-6 months depending on the requirements from your university.
You will work with the most important part of the Graduateland Engine, our core product. Through our self-developed platform you will help users and companies to get connected and you will learn how a two-sided marketplace company works.
- Daily tasks and learnings
- Campaign execution (e-mail campaigns, job postings, event support etc.)
- Quality assurance on platform
- Reporting and performance analysis
- At least 1 years of study within, Economics, HR, Communication, Statistics, IT or Innovation.
- Work experience as a student (Consulting, Business analysis, Account management, HR, Finance, IT)
- Ability to work independently
- The opportunity to work with amazing colleagues with an impressive track-record
- Office location on Islands Brygge (Njalsgade)
- Free lunch and soda’s :)!
- Opportunity to convert internship into full-time employment
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV today. If you have any questions about the position, please contact CCO Dino Jugo on +45 3110 0625 or email@example.com.
We are looking for an intern as soon as possible.