Imagine a future where you develop the renewable technologies of tomorrow
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you a unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, be responsible for your own assignments and be engaged in our day-to-day business decisions.
In your rotations, you’ll work on a wide range of processes within the operational life of the offshore wind farms. Your tasks will include working on technology assessment, business cases, stakeholder relations and the resolution of technical deficiencies to manage contracts. You’ll use all these tasks to implement and kick off best in class WTG operations.
You’ll play an important role in
- managing end of warranty processes for specific wind farms
- assessing defects and determining claims strategy
- preparing defect notifications to suppliers
- sourcing and actively participating in defining necessary analyses, inspections, documentation etc. to support claims
- developing processes and tools to support the team in contract management and claims overview.
To succeed in this role, you’ll have
- a master’s degree in engineering from before 1 September 2020 with excellent results
- strong analytical skills, high level of personal drive and a high learning ability
- experience in asset management and project development
- a proactive and outgoing mindset for collaborating and aligning with stakeholders
- commercial flair and business understanding
- an interest in contracts and legal aspects
- an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be the best in your field.
You’ll speak and write English fluently, enabling you to communicate efficiently in a global setting. Moreover, you’ll have the opportunity to travel up to 100 days annually, and you’ll spend a rotation in our Providence office on Rhode Island in the US.
Join a world leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 13 January 2020. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.