Imagine a future where you accelerate your career with a global green energy leader
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you a unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, be responsible for your own assignments and be engaged in our day-to-day business decisions.
In your rotations, you’ll work in Offshore where you’ll promote, negotiate and sell Corporate Power Purchase Agreements (CPPAs) to large businesses. First, you’ll spend a rotation in Marketing where you’ll learn how we market the CPPAs to our target audience. Then, you’ll spend a rotation in Merchant Products where you’ll build knowledge of the CPPA product and deal structuring. Finally, you’ll spend a rotation in CPPA Sales where you’ll negotiate and prepare bids to target customers. The rotations will give you a broad customer centric experience and an insight to a customer life cycle, sales engagement and technical product delivery.
You’ll play an important role in
- delivering targeted commercial marketing campaigns to raise awareness of our CPPA products, drive consideration and generate leads from our target audiences
- working with global marketing colleagues to develop and manage both global and local marketing campaigns such as events, digital advertising and social media activity
- supporting our CPPA deal teams through our internal governance processes with analysis on variables relevant to the negotiations of CPPAs
- coordinating with other internal Ørsted teams to manage delivery of customer insights
- identifying target CPPA customers, including developing account plans, contacting targets and building relationships
- proposing development tailored to our customer
- understanding buyer behaviour, developing a stakeholder map and utilizing networking tools to drive engagement and demonstrate expertise.
To succeed in this role, you’ll have
- a master’s degree or UK bachelor's degree in finance, economics or business from before 1 September 2020 with excellent results
- strong analytical skills, a high level of personal drive and a high learning ability
- the ability to engage with many different stakeholders and plan robust processes
- an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be the best in your field.
You’ll speak and write English fluently, enabling you to communicate efficiently in a global setting. Moreover, you’ll have the opportunity to travel for up to 100 days annually and possibly spend several months in another location.
Join a world leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 13 January 2020. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions.