Deloitte Risk Advisory is now hiring curious, creative, bold and talented consultants for our Graduate Program. Risk Advisory is a multi-disciplinary function dealing with all aspects of risk and compliance, including cyber risk, GDPR, regulatory risk, risk governance, internal audit, internal controls, crisis management, brand and reputation management, sustainability, technology risks, it-audit, transformation and much more.
You can join Risk Advisory Graduate program in August 2020.
What impact will you make?
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will be part of our Internal Audit & Internal Controls team in Operational Risk functional area in Risk Advisory, with many talented consultants of diverse backgrounds. The team is divided into two areas:
(1) In Internal Audit, we transform internal audit functions to achieve a high level of performance through a full range of technology and analytics driven audit services as well as outsourcing and co-sourcing with strategic clients. We engage cross functionally within Deloitte to deliver transformational services towards our Client’s Internal Audit functions. The work demands highly professional Internal Audit competencies and technology in our work with third defence line effectiveness and efficiency as well as fraud detection, quality assurance, internal controls, and regulatory compliance.
(2) In Internal Controls, we help clients transform the ways in which they leverage people, technology, data, processes and controls to address their operational risks and drive performance within their business operations. We use our international experience to identify best practices and transform internal controls to become measurable value drivers for our Clients.
You will be working across departments on national and international projects, and you will quickly be involved in client proposals and help produce key analyses and reports. We will make sure that you get to grips with the latest models, methodologies, tools and frameworks so that you feel confident when approaching the client. If you dream of making a successful career, this graduate program is a good choice, as you will develop strong market facing skills that are highly desired in the global businesses.
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead at your specific development level.
You possess one or more of the following:
- A degree within the field of Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology with great results
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently, but also to work as a team player
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Curious and passionate about risk management.
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose – to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovation of our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society.
Contact and application
Click one of the buttons above to send your application, CV and other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually. Hence, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact Martin Wang Nexø at +45 36 10 20 30, if you have questions about the position. Note that you can write your application in both Danish and English according to your preference.
Being a graduate at Deloitte Risk Advisory
Risk Advisory Graduate Program is a combined training path where you learn about overall Deloitte topics and more local Risk Advisory topics for you to grow in your service area. Our environment is an excellent place for you to network with both your peers and senior people. Dedicated consultants from all areas of Risk Advisory will share both their expertise and experiences; help you to get a great career start in a curious and inclusive community, where only your dreams set the limits.
Read more about Deloitte Risk Advisory and our Graduate program on Deloitte.dk
Save the date: Join our Information Night where you can ask questions about the Graduate program in Risk Advisory and to hear more about the different teams and meet our talents.
The event takes place on 22 January 2020 from 16:30 – 19:00. Please sign up here.