Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Irving, Texas
The Information Security Digital Identity and Biometrics Program Manager will lead teams in identifying, classifying, and collaboratively mitigating information security risks at the enterprise-wide.
The successful candidate must be an individual who understands business operations, emerging technologies and cyber security. The Program Manager is an innovator, analytical thinker, team player, and an effective communicator, able to bridge business, technology and security requirements. You will be responsible for the development, establishment, and communication of security policies, standards, and guidelines as well as the education and awareness of these requirements.
This role requires a relationship builder with a deep understanding of Authentication, Fraud, and Biometrics technologies including IS risk and the ability to articulate that risk in business terms. The ideal candidate will have a vision for developing information security strategy to deliver Multi-Channel authentication initiative at the corporate level, implement planned actions, maintain focus on risk mitigation, and reduce risk exposure while enabling business innovation. The role will be responsible for:
- Providing internal and external leadership and the ability to promote a vision of “next generation identity” focused on expanding application security effectiveness in authentication .
- Maturing the Biometrics program governance methodology, effectively incorporating risk, application and infrastructure -specific controls, vulnerabilities, hosting location and threats.
- Evolving program practices to keep pace with emerging technology, cyber threats, and industry trends.
- Empower, guide, and inspire a team of risk analysts and engineers managing digital platforms in delivering thorough, accurate, and relevant risk assessments.
- Forging and maintaining strong working relationships with other security functions, product delivery teams, project management, information technology, third party management, enterprise risk management, enterprise architecture, internal audit, and regulatory agencies.
- Developing innovative and integrated solutions, which improves integration, management, and reporting of program adoption results through data analytics and evolution identity orchestration frameworks.
- Provide timely, accurate, and actionable reporting on fraud and authentication activity, trends, service levels, and areas of concern to senior management.
- Identify business use cases; collaborate on the development of innovative-disruptive security identity solutions as well as promoting program adoption.
- Participate in security and technology strategic planning to ensure identified risk governance is incorporated into the CISO enterprise strategy.
- Educate and advise business and technical leaders on the development, delivery and management of identity and biometrics solutions
- Define and implement security policies and standards, and provide periodic Information Security (IS) management reports
- Contribute to the evaluation and selection of applications and systems, focusing on biometrics and fraud implications
- Manage a large/complex team or multiple teams, including the people, budget, policy formation, and strategy planning
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience leading teams to achieve business objectives, cultivating talent, building cross-functional teams
- Broad security, fraud, and technology expertise in technical and procedural security controls
- Deep understanding of cybersecurity risk/maturity practices and frameworks, including hands-on experience performing formal risk assessments
- Conversant in security and privacy regulations and compliance (e.g., GLBA, SOX, GDPR)
- Strong organizational skills with a successful track record of managing expectations, delivering results, and meeting milestones
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead, influence and collaborate with remote team members, proven delivery, remediation background.
- Understanding of security operations concepts, vulnerability management and compliance remediation within a complex organization
- Understanding of security threat environment relative to network architectures, designs, topologies, applications, databases, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and execution, change planning and management.
- Ability to formulate the benefit of security initiatives in the context of overall business risk mitigation
- Demonstrated knowledge of recognized security industry standards and leading practices (e.g., FFIEC, NIST, ISO)
- Demonstrated understanding of technological trends and developments in the areas of cyber security, risk management and cloud computing.
- Relevant professional certifications: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP or equivalent desired
- Proficient in interpreting and applying policies, standards and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.