Belfast, United Kingdom
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
Team/Function OverviewThe Global Cash Change management team are responsible for the full project lifecycle delivery of all market mandatory and discretionary changes across all applications used by Global Settlements Operations’ teams across 124 markets. The team are also responsible for prioritising and co-ordinating the portfolio of work for Operations, validating business cases and return on investment for any non-mandatory changes.
Role / Position OverviewThe successful applicant will be expected to work as part of the Global Cash Change Management team as a Business Analyst / Project Manager. Key responsibilities of the role will include project initiation assessment, requirements gathering, functional specification, testing and implementation co-ordination under Citi project and program management standards within Market and Security Services Technology.
- Project Manager / Business analyst responsible for full SDLC of application software from onshore / offshore development teams through to Production
- Managing changes and ensuring appropriate documentation is available (BRD, FRD etc.)
- Co-ordinate with development team for testing and implementations for various releases
- Creating UAT test plans, test cases, test reports
- Executing and reporting on a defined set of test cases
- Collaborate and partner closely with program managers, development leads, test leads and production support teams to ensure that software is tested to highest quality
- Work closely with other technology team members to ensure appropriate cover is provided during the working day and where required, be prepared to work out of hours and weekends to support upgrades and new releases to the application.
- Able to understand and present complex technical data / details to senior management at a high level
- Conducting stakeholder meetings with the project stakeholders as and when required
- Getting actively involved in project planning, testing strategy and production implementation discussions
- Able to effectively manage onshore/offshore vendor resources as and when required
- Must have a good grasp and understanding of the latest project management methodologies
- Good communications skills and ability to put forward arguments persuasively
Development Value:The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing team developing and implementing strategic solutions in the Cash Settlements Technology arena.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to be instrumental in the building and implementation of new processes and procedures to aid in the enhancement, support and stability of critical applications. This is an ideal position for a person interested in expanding their skill set with Technology and Operations processes. Projects in this area typically have a high profile with senior management visibility.
The ideal candidate will be a senior-level technology or Operations professional with relevant Subject Matter Expertise to Cash Operations and / or the applications used within. Experience in people management skills, Experience in managing Global / Regional projects and programs with a successful track record of delivery would be beneficial. The successful candidate will also have to develop a global network of stakeholders and manage a global project team to ensure high quality project solutions are delivered.
Qualifications:Degree level qualification is essential.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Ability to engage and work closely with stakeholders from partner technology, business and operations.
- Ability to explain business requirements to development and project team in technical language
- Ability to resolve users queries related to Settlements application and provide quick solution to production issues/queries
- Ability to handle conflicts during project and assessment of resources.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and be able to produce clear, concise documents for the production support team and the wider team.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including MS Excel
- Expertize or at least familiarity with Use Case Approach
- Know-how/Experience on Agile Methodology is preferred
- Project management qualification like Prince2, PMP (preferred but not mandatory)
- Possess basic technology development experience. (preferred but not mandatory)
- Possess the ability to develop good working relationships with peer groups and management
- Have a proactive approach towards possible issue and dependencies.
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and confident
- Display propensity for detail and comprehensiveness of content
- Proven success in a team environment
- Exhibit strong communication skills. Articulate in both written and verbal communication
- Good negotiation skills and an accomplished solution provider and problem solver.
What we OfferAs well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.