Save JobRemoveJob ID: 502177BRDate posted: Sep. 19, 2019City: CrestviewState: FloridaProgram: SOF GLSS
Description:This position will interface and coordinate with Design Engineering, Production Control, Quality, and Production Operations to ensure that producibility concerns are addressed and solutions to production issues are offered.
Work schedule flexibility is required in order to support Production Operation's needs as priorities and timelines change. Support on Second Shift may be required.
The successful candidate shall be capable of working in a production environment, reading technical documents, supporting process reviews, and communicating at multiple levels within the organization. This role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
This position will be task order direct with primary responsibilities supporting the MFC SOF GLSS Production Engineering Team located in Crestview, FL. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing floor support on AC-130J
- Providing technical support for nonconformance defects to manufacturing personnel
- Reviewing engineering designs for producibility.
- Developing and optimizing manufacturing processes.
- Developing detailed work instructions for modifications and installations.
- Knowledge of engineering drawing interpretation and tolerances
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite, SolidWorks, CREO or other CAD software
- Understanding of configuration control principles
- Familiarity with RCCA
- SAP User skills
- Familiarity in electrical installation or electrical systems
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering
- Experience with material handling, work flow, and process development of complex assemblies, tooling and mechanical system integration
- Lean six sigma training, i.e. green belt, or black belt certified
- Experience with use of Teamcenter Engineering software package
- Experience in process improvement savings calculations
- Greenbelt training/certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ESS8806 MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)Relocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: ManufacturingClearance Level: SecretType: Task Order/IDIQVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour weekShift: First