Save JobRemoveJob ID: 506417BRDate posted: Oct. 17, 2019City: LittletonState: ColoradoProgram: PTS
Description:Join the Lockheed Martin Space RF & Radar Payload Center of Excellence and shape the future! You can work on challenging programs in support of Space Vehicles, Hypersonics, Missile Defense and more.
The coolest jobs on this planet…or any other… are with Lockheed Martin (LM) Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus, and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you have a passion for working on new technologies?
As an RF/Electrical Systems Engineer with LM Space you will contribute toward the development and delivery of RF and digital payloads, and RF and optical subsystem solutions, for Space and Missile platforms. RF payloads and subsystems are needed for every platform and serve missions ranging from human space flight, commercial broadband services, national intelligence, protected communications, navigation and more. Our product portfolio includes a wide range of international and domestic programs, addressing the critical needs of our commercial, civil, and government customers.
The RF/Electrical Systems Engineer emphasizes ‘systems thinking’ throughout the product lifecycle. To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that encourages varied perspectives and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy at LM Space:
- Competitive Medical & Dental insurance
- 401k with competitive company matching
- Paid time off
- Encouragement of work/life balance
- Flexible work schedule
- Onsite health center / gym (Littleton, CO)
- Onsite medical center (Littleton, CO)
- Intramural sports activities
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Experience with the architecture, development and delivery of RF payloads and/or subsystems
- Experience developing Interface Control Documents
- Experience developing specifications for RF subsystems and/or unit hardware
Desired Skills:PROFICIENCY WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Development of RF payload and/or subsystem-level specifications and interface definitions
- Development of Channelization Requirements and Pin-to-Pin definitions
- Ability to evaluate electrical compatibility between RF payload/subsystem hardware and software
- Proven ability to execute major design reviews (e.g. SRR, PDR, CDR, etc.).
- A great teammate with the proven ability to lead multi-functional teams and lead multiple teams to communicate and coordinate work as one team with common goals
- Excellent communication and social skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers, suppliers, management, and peers.
- Experience with EPDM
- Experience with DOORS
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ESS4400 SPACERelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: RF EngineeringClearance Level: NoneType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2Shift: First