Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
SummaryPosted: 18 Oct 2019
Weekly Hours: 35
Role Number: 200112424
Apple Services include the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV App, iTunes & Apple Books. We are looking for an outstanding graduate to join our 2019/2020 internship programme in Paris, France. The App Store opens a world of possibilities with the world’s largest and most innovative software store. The Apple TV app aggregates the best of video content and will soon be the home of Apple TV+. Apple Music has 60 million subscribers worldwide and customers can listen to +50 million songs or watch music videos, seamlessly across devices. On Apple Books you can find your next exciting read. From day 1, you will be charged with a broad range of responsibilities including meaningful day-to-day tasks and longer ‘special project' work. We will trust you to do impactful work. When awarding this level of independence and responsibility, we expect you to be comfortable grasping complex tasks, be an astute problem solver and someone who continually delivers to the highest standards. Every single day will be different, rewarding and significant. This is a 6 month contract role which is competitively salaried.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Do you have...
- a real passion for digital content including Video, Apps, Music & Books.
- strong organisational skills and are able to prioritize.
- a hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems.
- acute attention to detail and proactivity.
- the ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- exceptional collaboration with others.
- validated practice of office tools (including Keynote and Numbers) desirable.
We are a dynamic company and your responsibilities are likely to grow and change during your time with us. This will include the following responsibilities: - Support our Editorial and Content/Partnership Marketing teams across all content types : - Content tracking, sourcing, curation to provide the best experience to our customers. - Handle external partners relationships on day-to-day tasks. - Work closely with international counterparts on editorial projects. - Support marketing efforts through creative campaigns and social media plans to help with customer acquisition and retention. - Help with external partners validation of assets. - Deliver internal reports. - Ad hoc studies across content types. - Prepare various presentations using Keynote.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
- Minimum BA or equivalent. - Fluency in French and English. - The program lasts for 6-months starting in January 2020. - Eligible to live and work in Paris, France (documented evidence of eligibility will be required from as part of the recruitment process).
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements