Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Software and Services
SummaryPosted: 21 Oct 2019
Weekly Hours: 39
The Mac Systems Quality team are responsible for integrated customer focussed testing on Hardware and Software programs under development and building automated tools and infrastructure to support delivery of quality Apple products. Our Mac Systems Quality team is looking for a dynamic, driven software developer to join the team. You will be an active developer of software infrastructure and framework to support Mac Hardware in development. You will design and develop dedicated modules and advanced tools that are in extensive daily use.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Experience with Python 2 and 3
- Experience with multiprocessing/multithreading
- Development experience with Unix/Linux operating systems (preferably OS X)
- Accountability, being able to drive action to completion
- Detailed oriented, excellent communication & social skills
- Object Oriented Programming experience.
- Advantage: Experience in QA life cycle of major SW/HW products.
- Develop automation infrastructure / data collection tools to improve quality of Apple products. • Work with multiple programming languages, including Objective C, Python, scripts. • Work closely with engineering teams for tests implementation and debugging.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
BS or MSc in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements