Sydney, NSW, Australia
The future of transportation is already here.
Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are today at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport, with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France and present in over 60 countries, we employ 32,800 people worldwide.
Throughout Australia, Alstom’s objective is to be the preferred partner for transport solutions while creating value through innovation. Our company values of Team, Trust and Action embody the spirit of our diverse and entrepreneurial people. Employee empowerment is crucial to our success and we continue to strengthen our culture through a diverse workforce, promoting entrepreneurial spirit and a fundamental commitment to integrity and ethical business standards and practices.
Signaling Maintenance Engineer
Based in North Ryde
Fixed Tasked Position
The RoleWe are currently seeking an enthusiastic Signaling Maintenance Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will work in our Services business, supporting key through life support projects by conducting engineering investigations, fault rectifications and production of reports for both internal and customer use.
Key Responsibilities for this Role Include:
- Provide analysis of failure trends, root cause analysis and proposed solutions for customers
- Provide maintenance support for Alstom products by hands-on fault finding
- Maintain databases and provide input to stock management
- Assist with production of procedures, reports, work instructions and training presentations
- Conduct engineering investigations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Includes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Experience with ATP (Automatic Train Protection) or ETCS (European Train Control System) is highly desirable
- Strong interest in Engineering and working in a hands on environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Enthusiasm for learning
Alstom is committed to create a diverse & international working environment that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity.
We recognise that embracing flexibility is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs.
To apply for this position, be considered for other vacancies or to view other Alstom roles please visit our website at: https://jobsearch.alstom.com/search/?q=&locationsearch=australia