Innovative, Swedish, providing high quality industrial equipment. Every third car is assembled with our tools and our oil-free compressors help to process your favourite glass of beer or cup of coffee. By the way, Atlas Copco is listed among the world’s 100 most innovative companies by Forbes magazine. We take care of our customers, machines, environment, family culture and last but not least - of you :)
Do you like numbers and people? And people aren’t for you just only numbers? Great. You are on the right path to becoming a member of our PtP (purchase to pay) team.
3 reasons why?
- Helpful colleagues and enough time to get your feet under the table.
- Enjoy your life – minimum of overtimes (fully compensated) and flexible working hours.
- for personal growth - interesting tasks, development programs
What exactly will be your responsibility?Invoice & Credit notes processing
- Index the invoice with the correct and required data.
- Match supplier invoices with purchase orders and resolve discrepancies.
- Post invoices into accounting system on a daily and timely basis while ensuring invoices are coded to the correct GL accounts and cost centers.
- Prepare the payment proposal as per agreed calendar, insuring the correctness and respecting the deadlines.
- Prepare urgent payment.
Vendor Master data
- Maintain vendor master data up to date.
- Raise request to block or unblock vendors.
- Analyze vendor accounts, solve negative balances.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Communicate with vendors to resolve account discrepancies and respond to vendor inquiries.
Quality & Performance
- Perform at the highest quality level.
- Meet the defined KPI within PtP departement.
- Follow the processes and company policies.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
- Very good command of English and German
- Experience in the account payble area / Customer service is an advantage.
- User knowledge of SAP is also a plus point for you.
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team. You don’t hesitate to take responsibility but also ask for help.
- You love to work with people and build relationships based on trust.
- Good analytical skills – you want to understand relations between numbers.
- You are conscientious, precise and able to prioritize work and bring things to the end before the deadline.
- And you are a nice person, with whom is pleasure to work with.
It will be easier for you to get up every morning:) Why?
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall:)
- With flexi-time you can tune your life and enjoy it with a clear mind.
- Home office.
- The work in Atlas Copco is variable: there are challenges and new things to learn every day
- Our modern office is just by “Pražského povstání” metro station.
- And of course, there are the employee benefits: sport activities in the office building (yoga, interval trainings, tai-chi…), Multisport card, laptop, language courses, training activities (ACCA etc.), fruit and coffee/tea at the workplace, lots of events etc.
Hiring manager:Jiří Bruha
We add value wherever we do businessThe Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at