Malvern, United States of America; Buffalo, United States of America; Rochester, United States of America; Syracuse, United States of America
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Position OverviewThe Territory Clinical Specialist is a registered sonographer position with overall responsibility for providing sales support during product demonstrations as well as providing on-site technical applications training for Siemens Ultrasound Imaging systems at customer medical facilities. This role assists in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals.
Provides expert technical training and delivers excellent customer service. Additionally you will be responsible in assisting in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades. Maintains knowledge of current trends in ultrasound to support customers as capabilities of products are developed and released. Supports company goals in all interactions with customers and employees.
This role reports to the Zone Clinical Director within the Healthineers Division.
- Performs pre-sale demonstration for the Siemens ultrasound product line
- Provide expert technical training while delivering excellent customer service
- Assists in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades
- Works closely with the sales team to optimize product and image quality for the customer
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Typically requires an Associate’s degree along with a minimum of 4+ years of clinical experience as a sonographer and typically some experience with commercial.
- Qualified candidate must be registered through the ARDMS in abdominal and OB/GYN imaging and typically other certifications.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of computer skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively to support company goals, up to 75% of the time. (Average 3 overnights per week).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Individuals with additional certifications (i.e., RDCS or RVT) will be given preference.
- Past commercial clinical experience preferred, 2 or more years ideal.
- Experience with echo a plus.
- Demonstrates ability to fully understand and present the technology associated with each key platform, possesses an excellent understanding of ultrasound physics.
Job ID: 181513
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time