Issaquah, United States of America
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Transducer Engineering Technician.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional who is looking for the next step in their career. As a Transducer Engineering Technician, examples of your responsibilities include:
- You will perform transducer and materials processing and assembly for state-of-the-art medical ultrasound transducers (e.g., dicing, casting, lamination, mechanical assembly).
- You will work directly with the Transducer Engineers and Senior Technicians and assist in a variety of projects and tasks.
- You will provide input on and review of transducer assembly instructions to ensure the procedures are easy to follow and use by colleagues.
- You will be responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the Company's Quality Management System and Environmental, Health, and Safety program.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers.
- You have knowledge of ultrasound transducer manufacturing processes.
- You have experience working in the medical device industry (e.g., FDA regulated).
- You have experience working in a manufacturing and/or laboratory environment.
- You have basic PC skills, including Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel).
- You have completed an Associates Degree in Science or Technology or equivalent training.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently under general supervision
- Good aptitude for troubleshooting
- Excellent manual dexterity and ability to work under the aid of a microscope
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose:To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at .
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: .
Job ID: 180974
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time