San Antonio, Texas
- This role will be based in San Antonio supporting Citi Markets Trading & Investment Banking Floors globally, working in a dedicated team of Service Desk support analysts. The individual needs to be able to demonstrate the willingness to learn quickly and understand the environment they support.
- The individual will be part of a team and be expected to support approximately 18000+ users with over 25000 desktops, plus laptop, Blackberry and BYOD devices.
- The role requires an effective organizer and confident individual who will demonstrate control over this highly challenging and dynamic environment.
- This role will suit someone who has a strong desktop support background, with people management skills and wants to progress into a more high profile role within the sales and trading environment.
- The Service Desk currently provides coverage 24x7 and implements a follow the sun model between Belfast and San Antonio. The shift pattern includes a regular late shift as part of the rotation and on occasion there may be a requirement for weekend coverage in support of our clients and other service desk projects.
- Although part of a team, you will be expected to work un-supervised on occasion and manage your workload effectively and ensure that the correct level of focus is applied to the Premium Client Service Centre’s incident management queues to ensure that departmental ticket response times are met or exceeded.
- Respond to inbound calls to the Premium Client Service Centre in a professional and efficient manner, dealing with and resolving as many desktop issues as possible over the phone and by remote console.
- Function as part of a complete service team providing the solution most effective to meet our customer's needs, to deliver the services they require and to improve our products and services to them.
- Regularly identify repetitive faults through communication with other groups and statistics available from Problem Management Systems Investigate and implement permanent fixes.
- Liaise with business areas providing guidance and solutions; identify technology enhancements pro-actively with a view to improving day-to-day productivity.
- Be involved in the test and implementation phases for changes and enhancements of systems and applications used by the business units.
- Exceptional Customer service skills are needed to act as the face of Technology to our client base. With the ability to communicate concisely with senior personnel.
- Contribute to documentation as required.
- The individual needs to be able to provide a high level of technical support to the Citi Markets and Investment Banking Businesses.
- Also required is a good understanding of the current technological and business processes employed in the trade floor / Investment Banking environment.
- In addition, they will be required to ensure the response levels for the Premium Client Service Centre’s phone systems and incident management queues are maintained.
- This may require escalation to other teams, both internal and external in order to deliver the expected level of service for the Business.
- A combination of 1st line resolution over the phone as well as efficient 2nd line incident management techniques is needed to evaluate and implement changes for the business including implementing other changes across the Desktop environment and infrastructure it uses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- MS Office Professional
- MS Outlook / Exchange
- Good Understanding of TCP/IP/DHCP/DNS Networks
- Blackberry/Android Devices, WMC (Wireless Management Console)
- Apps (Blackberry Work, Blackberry Access, Airwatch)
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 Desktop O/S
- VMware Horizon Client
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.