Date Posted: 2019-08-15-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Support the Controls product line (Generator Controllers, Bus Power Controllers) that are in the Preliminary Design, Detailed Design, Verification, or Production phase:
- Support requirement generation, review & linking
- Support software model generation, reviews and linking in Matlab/Simulink
- Evaluate & participate in design reviews and certification SOI (Stage of Involvement) reviews
- Support verification, testing, test script generation & execution, test case generation & execution
- Assist with RRCAs as needed, work through the software change request process as needed
- Support Standard Work evidence generation and uploading, if applicable
- Support system testing as needed
- Support LRU level verification as needed
- Work in a cross functional international team
- Support software releases (Formal and informal)
- Tool development as required
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field of study from an accredited institution
- Must have GPA of 3.0
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
- Requires US citizenship or permanent residence (green card).
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.