The Business Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals through partnership with decision makers, systems owners and end users
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Analyze business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address capability gaps
- Generate and compile reports based on findings, including probable causes and potential solutions to systems issues
- Provide advice and counsel related to technology, operations of the business and compliance standards, to ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards
- Filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and perform other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in business analysis or systems analysis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
- Proven interpersonal, diplomatic and influencing skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Learn and analyze AML KYC documentation, including Global KYC Policies and Standards, to understand key KYC requirements and become a subject matter expert in the same
- Learn and analyze existing CitiKYC system requirements to understand current state of system expected and actuals results
- Work with stakeholders to elicit full, complete requirements for any upcoming releases, system bugs, or required change request / system enhancements
- Explicitly document those requirements within Business Requirement Documents and Functional Requirement Documents
- Execute critical thinking and detailed analytical work and deliverables while juggling multiple tasks in a high-paced environment
- Provide project management-driven organization and execution in order to achieve team goals, including establishing and maintaining processes, standards and practices
- Assist in tracking enhancements / change requests
Secondary and related roles and responsibilities include:
- Support any documented requirement end-to-end from requirements elicitation to production support, including, as needed, teaching Technology and Business Partners
- Support the User Acceptance Testing as part of the end-to-end process of seeing requirements through to completion
- Coordinate with regional and global AML and partner AML teams
- Assist with BAU training and communications related to OneKYC and CitiKYC goals and ensure messages are consistent and aligned closely with the Program’s objectives.
- Partnering with Product, Regional, global functional staff and Human Resources reinforcing consistent terminology and standards.
- Partner with Corporate, Regional and Product Communications on cross-functional and Citi-wide communication activities and broadcasts.
- Lead or contribute to wide variety of KYC related projects by providing subject matter expertise to help meet project deliverables
- Work with the team to plan, execute, and effectively balance short term and long term goals, considering immediate needs as well as strategic goals
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.