About our Graduate ProgramThe APREG Graduate Programme (AGP) is a once in a lifetime opportunity to kick start your career with our global, market leading organisation!
The AGP is a two-year talent development initiative which enables you to explore and experience our organization in different dimensions, whilst supporting the delivery of our Grundfos Strategy. You will receive ongoing mentoring, coaching and training opportunities to set you up for a successful, long term career in our Global Organisation.
What will you be doing?Being in this programme means working in a diverse environment with opportunities to explore your talent. You will complete 4x 6 month project rotations across different departments and locations within Asia. The first 6 months will commence in Malaysia, Sham Alam.
- Opportunity to gain international experience and travel abroad
- Build global networks and knowledge within our global organization
- Generous remuneration with financial support for housing, medical, insurance & mobility costs including home visits
What do you need to apply?
- Currently based in Malaysia
- A master’s degree in in Engineering, Management, Business strategy
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, Management, Business strategy
- Fresh Master Degree graduate / candidate not more than 2 years of working experience
- Willingness to travel and work abroad
- Strong proficiency in English Language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and open to new challenges
More InformationIf this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: or on Facebook:
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer