What you can expect
- The focus of this internship is on performing process simulations for membrane processes, in particular pervaporation and vapor permeation, using flowsheeting software.
- Based on the simulations, you optimize existing processes and / or design new plants.
- You conduct literature research and document your work.
- During your activity, you support the team in various experimental projects in the laboratory.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the experimental design and execution of membrane procedures as well as the evaluation of the obtained results.
What we expect
- You study chemical engineering, process engineering or a comparable degree program and can look back on very good academic achievements.
- In addition, you have good knowledge of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, mathematics and the thermal separation process.
- Ideally, you could already gain expertise in membrane techniques and process simulation.
- You are familiar with standard IT-applications and are able to communicate competently in English, German language skills are a plus.
- In addition, you always do your tasks with a high degree of motivation and initiative.
Apply via the "Apply Now" button.