ASOS Technology is going through an exciting period of transition and major investment. – this includes a number of strategic programmes to deliver the amazing technology and business solutions to support our ambitious global growth plans. At the heart of these plans is the rebuilding of our digital platforms and channels to provide the best shopping experience for our customers. Our plan is designed to enable us to really put our mobile experience first, enable personalisation and support a data driven organisation. We are also making significant investments in all our Buying, Merchandising, Finance and People systems with the latest toolsets and applications to accelerate the next phase of our global growth. We are also improving our ways of working within Technology to enable autonomous platform development and improve our engineering and agile practices.
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
We believe fashion can make you look, feel and be your best and, with technology in our DNA, we deliver the latest trends to our digital-obsessed 20-something market. Our award winning Tech teams sit at the heart of our business. We deliver technical innovation and pioneer incredible solutions, which are crucial to our continued success. We’re extremely ambitious and thrive on the individuality of our amazing employees. Our values encompass everything needed for our tech people to be the thought leaders of tomorrow.
Apply and develop your professional skills by effecting positive change in an evolving organisation, all while enjoying a substantial clothing discount…
We’re looking for a permanent Business Analyst to join our Customer Contact Tech team.
As part of the Customer Care Business Intelligence Platform team within Tech, you will be delivering high-tech, innovative software solutions to enable the Customer Care function to operate as efficiently as possible and in turn provide a best-in-class experience to our customers.
You’ll be planning and overseeing the analysis for a major transformation programme and the needs of specific domain Platform Teams. This will involve engaging with a wide range of teams across multiple departments (including Technology), so you will be truly immersed in the ASOS culture and build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
We’re passionate about development at ASOS and you will learn lots and be encouraged to develop in your career whilst you’re with us. We’re a dynamic company so you’ll have the chance to run with your ideas when you want and have a true input into how ASOS do things.
ASOS Customer CareASOS operates at significant scale. We deliver to over 200 countries and in our peak sales periods we can process over 30 orders per second. We are passionate about providing the best customer experience so this means building systems that are performance, resilient and scalable.
ASOS has customer care staff operating across over 6 sites globally 24/7, 365. Site locations include Leavesden, London, Glasgow, Lisbon, Vladimir and Bangor.
Customer Care also works closely with Analytics, UX/UI, and Infrastructure, to build the ultimate experience for both our customers and our internal Customer Care Advisors, using cutting edge Cloud technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for performing Business Analysis within the Business Intelligence team, and support fellow BAs as we constantly strive to improve Business Analysis practice
- Coordinate and oversee all BA activities required by the BI team to develop quality solutions
- Work closely with Platform Leads, Agile Delivery Managers and Project Managers across Technology to understand how business priorities and dependencies affect and influence our scope of work
- Help define and represent the business area’s requirements and roadmap
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to understand business problems and positively influence outcomes, whilst ensuring alignment with relevant enterprise-wide strategies
- Understand, document and prioritise business requirements in a way suitable for Agile development
- Supporting the team’s Scrum ceremonies and Sprint ways of working, including defining and communicating features, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Create and agree detailed business case documentation including cost/benefit analysis
We’d like to meet someone with:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within a digital Retail organisation, ideally with familiarity of Customer Care
- Experience working across the full project lifecycle in iterative environments, ideally also with some linear environments experience
- Experience managing Senior Technology and Business stakeholders
- Business process modelling (preferably BPMN) and data flow and/or relationship mapping skills
- Experience in Business Intelligence and reporting (desirable)
- Experience line managing and coaching (desirable)
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more…
Technology at ASOSASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. We believe fashion can make you look, feel and be your best and, with technology in our DNA, we deliver the latest trends to our digital-obsessed ‘twenty-somethings’ market. Our award winning Tech teams sit at the heart of our business. We deliver technical innovation and pioneer incredible solutions which are crucial to our continued success. We’re brave, creative and authentic; we’re extremely ambitious and thrive on the individuality of our amazing employees. Our values encompass everything needed for our tech people to be the thought leaders of tomorrow.
Who will I report in to?Agile Delivery Manager – Customer Care Platform
Where will I be working?Greater London House, Mornington Crescent, London
One day a week in Leavesden, Watford office (additional days as required)
What hours will I work?9.00am – 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
9.00am – 5.00pm (Friday)