Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
SummaryPosted: 21 Sep 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200067517
Do you love solving complex challenges? At Apple, great ideas with passion and dedication have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We need someone who is comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities, and someone creative and inspired to invent new ways to help build better products. While focusing on the quality of our customer facing features, you’ll be responsible for building tools and automation infrastructure that can help us deliver the best quality products.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- We are looking for experience in software development or automation with knowledge of general client/service architecture
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python
- Ability to build tools or frameworks needed to achieve extensive test coverage across various applications
- Attention to detail and ability to find and document quality bug reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to interact effectively across engineering and QA teams
We are looking for a talented and passionate engineer to develop and support infrastructure, tools and automation for testing new and existing features. You will be working closely with development teams to effectively oversee the complex interdependencies inherent in this role.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant industry experience
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements