Match Your Skills
The Strategic Enterprise Architecture Governance Enterprise Architect is responsible for the establishment, maintenance, and execution of enterprise solutions and common cross-sector processes, with specific focus on the Technology Standards program, including End of Vendor Support Governance, integration with the various systems that consume and provide data to the CTC and CSI and support of all aspects of the migration of CTC/CSI to its replacement platform.
The core team of enterprise architects will act as thought leaders and subject matter experts in architecture, providing a common process framework across all business sectors in Citigroup, as well as support for process execution.
Responsibilities include:Support Enterprise Architecture Programs
- Establish and maintain a common framework, tools, and effective control structure for the execution of architecture processes
- Drive convergence to common processes, where feasible, and provide a mapping when processes validly diverge due to differing business environments
- Ensure compliance with and facilitate adherence to Technology Standards and TDLC/CSTLC requirements
- Work as a partner with Estate Management to ensure compliance with Technology Standards and End of Vendor Support requirements
- Generate actionable metrics for senior management, auditors, and regulators
- Address regulatory/audit findings related to architecture process
- Provide support and training to sectors, domain team members, and technology requestors
- Drive improvements in the EA systems by drafting Business Requirements, test plans, and perform system testing
- Provide governance and oversight of the data in the Citi technology catalog, the CTC, including data accuracy and completeness
- Working with Engineering teams and the Sectors to maintain details on product/version ownership, End of Vendor support details, and certification for products throughout the CTC
- Work with Global Hardware Software Asset Management and Estate Management to identify and map discovered software to CTC products and versions and facilitate the creation of entries for unregistered technology
Drive continual improvement in architecture processes
- Drive maturation of processes over time
- Monitor and report on the execution of existing processes with a goal of increased compliance/adoption and improved accuracy
- Continually monitor the effectiveness of existing Enterprise Architecture tool functionality and drive the identification, definition and implementation of requirements for enhancements.
- Extend and expand the scope of processes and procedures as business and technology needs change.
What we offer:
- Gain or deepen understanding of business, markets, products & flows across all asset classes
- Gain knowledge of market risk measures, business processes and systems
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Access to broad offering of classroom and online trainings, as well as job shadowing opportunities
- Language courses discounts
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Work will be challenging and offering constant development opportunities
- Cooperation with teams around the world, English usage on a daily basis
Skills & Experience:Mandatory Qualifications
- Experience in technology, including two or more of the following disciplines: architecture, project management, operations, development, engineering, risk management
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project)
- Ability to negotiate, be objective, to prioritize and to give a balanced view
- Interpersonal, influencing, partnership and team building skills
- Ability to achieve results in a highly matrixed operating environment
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Proactive, independent and self-managing
- Action oriented and delivery focused
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the functionality of and processes that support the Citigroup Technology Catalog (CTC) and Citigroup System Inventory (CSI)
- A comprehensive knowledge of all architectural domains: business, data, application, product, and infrastructure
- Knowledge of Citi architecture and project management tools and processes including Cognos, Archer, TA Portal
- Familiarity with architecture policies and procedures
- Experience with Transact SQL
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.