Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Job Purpose:The BAO Support Analyst III will be responsible for executing third party risk management activities on behalf of the BAOs / TPOs with daily tasks processing; ensuring that all items are handled in a controlled and compliant manner according to all internal policies and procedures, and external rules and regulations in support of the Citi’s Third Party Management Program
Responsible for taking the lead role in engagement with the businesses that use the goods and services covered by ESC. The BAO Support representative needs to be an advocate of ESC and help ensure ESC’s stakeholders are engaged at the right time and at the right levels within the organization.
Job Background/Context:Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) reports in to the Enterprise Infrastructure Group O&T division. ESC aims to deliver world-class end to end supply chain operations to Citigroup through Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management, Supplier Risk Management and Supply Chain Operations including purchase processing and payables.
Enterprise Infrastructure O&T is responsible for providing critical support to Citi on an enterprise-level, across all businesses and Regions. The Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) organization supports the end-to-end supplier lifecycle process, from supplier risk assessment through competitive bidding and selection, to contracting and payment. The ESC organization’s purpose is to ensure management of the supply chain in an efficient and standardized manner through all stages of the supplier lifecycle, leveraging Citi’s scale to optimize the supply chain while ensuring rigorous controls.
The BAO Support role provides operational support, process guidance, and quality assurance and quality control oversight to businesses across Citi, leveraging a central utility infrastructure, standardized processes and operating procedures are in place to execute robust risk management activities on behalf of BAOs / TPOs throughout the third-party management life cycle.
- Have a clear understanding of all Citi policies and procedures that directly impact ESC and our Business Stakeholders to drive the adoption and adherence to these processes and procedures to minimize risk
- Build strong internal relationships and help strengthen controls and awareness across Citi businesses globally
- Perform pre-contract due diligence and post-contract ongoing monitoring activities based on specific third-party risk profile, country, and / or business requirements in compliance with Third Party Management requirements and any other alternate framework requirements
- Provide expert guidance and support on key controls, standard processes, operating procedures, and promote best practices
- Monitor reports to ensure third-party management policy required pre-contract due diligence and post-contract ongoing monitoring is carried out by responsible and / or accountable parties
- Monitor progress on agreed upon third-party remediation activities and proactively escalate issues, as necessary
- Facilitate and coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in areas such as Data Privacy, Export Licensing, and Continuity of Business (COB) to complete required due diligence activities
- Ensure timely completion and updates to third-party related risk information based on required frequency; track outstanding items for follow-up
- Respond to TPM/TPU related queries/concerns via Phone/e-mail/chats received from different stakeholders
- Ensure that queries and requests are processed within Service Level Agreement (SLA) to maintain customer satisfaction. Customer queries must be well documented, monitored and efficiently addressed at all times.
- Engage with Third Party Officers (TPOs) as well as Sector and Regional Risk teams as necessary
- Liaise with Third Party Officers (TPOs) and Business Activity Owners (BAOs) and Sector/Regional Risk teams to provide guidance on policy compliance and overall third-party risk management requirements, as needed
- Provide support to Citi businesses for the execution of third-party risk management activities, including but not limited to:
- Monitoring third party’s performance to SLAs
- Monitoring customer complaints related to third parties
- Monitoring compliance to Citi Records Management standards
- Evaluation and monitoring of third party’s dependence on subcontractors
- Supporting the preparation for third party onsite reviews
- Support reporting activities, as required
- Participate on continuous improvement activities
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, instructed by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head
- Responsible for the training of team members
- Allocates work, coordinates workflow, monitors quantity and quality of work and provides feedback to employees on performance
Knowledge/Experience:3+ years of direct, relevant experience in third-party risk identification and management or operational area or processing field is an advantage
- Call handling, Contact center or Help desk experience is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English - experience in operating in business English in a corporate role
- Additional language proficiency is a plus
- Intermediate command of MS Suite
- Strong organizational savviness skills, with proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Detail oriented, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer service orientation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong risk, process, and project management skills with proven ability to influence and drive results across a diverse team of stakeholders
- Relationship management skills with ability to build partnerships across Citi businesses
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Diplomatic skills / political savvy
- Stakeholder management
- Conflict management / Customer centric
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to assess level of risk exposure based on identified risk characteristics
- Proven ability to interact effectively with diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies
- Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results
- Researches and interprets factual information
- Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner
Impact / Accountability
- Works with limited supervision, only part of BAU is covered by desktop procedures
- Ownership & accountability
- Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities
- Quality and timeliness of service provided would affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams
Leadership / Management
- Integrity & Ethics - Demonstrates work culture in line with Citi Leadership Standards
- Proven ability to interact effectively with diverse cultures and background
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - CR
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.