Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Analyst Sales SupportAbout Citi
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
About RFP TeamThe RFP Team sits within the Sales organization of the Equities and Securities Services (ESS) business. The RFP team provides sales support coverage across all ESS products globally.
This particular role directs the creation and timely delivery of high quality responses to prospective client proposals that best articulate how our solution can add value for our prospective clients as well as maintaining content within the Qvidian, the database used as the central repository for information. The Analyst Sales Support ensures information is consistent with business objectives and strategic messaging and must work closely with the wider RFP Team to draft and package bids that are both compelling and accurately reflect our service capabilities and manage the database in an effective way.
This position will provide RFP support for all Regions.
Key Responsibilities:The Analyst Sales Support provides drafting and delivery of crucial sales support to the ESS sales and service teams in the form of Request for Proposal “RFP” and Due Diligence Questionnaire “DDQ” completion, database maintenance, pitch book support, and other critical sales support assistance. They are responsible for contributing to content library, as well as identifying opportunities for quality improvements. They must ensure quality and consistency of all projects they work on.
Key duties will include:
- Respond to variety of assignments across ESS business, including RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, consultant questionnaires, and other project deemed necessary to support sales efforts
- Participate in planning sessions with the global RFP team and, if necessary, with sales, product management, operations, subject matter experts, and senior management to gain understanding of the prospect and how to best position the RFP response
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates and managing to them effectively
- Coordinate all information in format requested in RFP and according to Company standards
- Re-write/edit information received from other departments. Ensure information meets requirements of RFP or standard database protocols
- Maintain and leverage standard content throughout the drafting process; update as necessary
- Facilitate key review meetings / final document review; provide reusable content to database manager for retention in the content management system
- Balance a wide-variety of sales and team projects
- Participate in other projects at the direction of RFP Team Manager
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a financial or numerate field (e.g. Maths, Finance, Economics, Physics etc.).
- Experience in Financial Services Industry
- Experience in RFP writing, sales support and/or marketing is preferred
- Strong computer skills with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable communications and project management skills
Posting Date: 18 September 2019
Closing Date: 16 October 2019
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package offered
25 CANADA SQUARE, CANARY WHARF, LONDON E14 5LB
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.