Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Consultant (m/f/diverse) Compensation & Benefits.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, design the area of Market Intelligence.
- As part of the global Compensation & Benefits Team you will be responsible for some essential components of our Compensation & Benefits portfolio
- You contribute to building a systematic market intelligence approach and will be responsible for vendor management, the selection, interpretation, and analysis and processing of relevant market data
- You support annual compensation processes, such as the annual merit review
- You will enhance our job architecture and conduct job evaluations for internal and external benchmarks
- Your Comp&Ben expertise will enable you to contribute to international and cross-functional HR-projects
- As a member of the global HR organization you will consult with HR business partners globally for your area of responsibility
This position may suit you best, if you have expertise and experience in the HR area as a Compensation & Benefits Expert.
- You hold a master degree in business, human resources, economics or another relevant field of study
- You have multi-year experience as compensation&benefits expert
- You are knowledgeable about total rewards concepts and understand how its elements are adapted according to business needs
- Ideally you worked already with market benchmarking tools and are experienced in retrieving and interpreting relevant data
- You are able to discuss conceptual differences in compensation structures and are experienced in preparing and conducting the annual merit review
- Your international working experience and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
www.siemens.de/healthineersif you wish to find out more about the specific before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
www.healthcare.siemens.de/careersif you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from
Job ID: 95778
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time