In the Business Analysis team, we identify needs and transform the unknown into the known in order to deliver the best possible IT solutions for our complex business. Using our knowledge and tools, we ensure the best possible support for data-driven decision making. We create value on both an operational and a strategic level – and by understanding as is business processes and system landscapes, we can recommend the direction for an efficient tomorrow.
Become part of a winning team
You will join a diverse team involved in several strategically important projects. Our different nationalities, seniority and competencies is what makes us strong and ready to take on projects that vary in nature and complexity. We work closely together with our Project Management Office, and our winning attitude steers us through any challenge we might face in reaching a stretched target.
Your professional journey
Starting out, you will get a thorough introduction to the team, your tasks, our guidelines and principles. One of your first assignments will be to analyse our Gas Trading business with the purpose of implementing gas as a commodity in our ETRM system. On the longer term, you will have a significant role in building a bridge between business and IT. We imagine a position where you take a leading role in one of our bigger cross-organisational IT projects, for example related to our market expansion. In other words, you will have a key role in setting the direction of our strategic IT projects and executing them going forward.
THE BEST PART OF THIS JOB IS WITHOUT A DOUBT WORKING IN THE SPAN BETWEEN THE BUSINESS AND IT, HELPING OUR COMPANY EXECUTE OUR DIGITALISATION STRATEGY
CASPER JENSEN, MANAGER, HEAD OF BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- a company with best in class employee survey results on ‘cooperation’
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- driving the business analysis deliverables of large internal projects with multiple stakeholders
- defining and describing business requirements
- driving workshop meetings with project stakeholders
- coordinating development tasks with development teams
- conducting functionality tests on systems before release
- creating/maintaining documentation of business processes
- tracking and reporting risks and issues to Management
We expect that you:
- hold a relevant master’s degree in International Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- have excellent problem-solving skills
- have great data visualisation skills (e.g. Power BI)
- have knowledge within SQL
- are fluent in English – both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- are independent, pro-active and adaptable – we work in a matrix organisation and you may be the only Business Analyst on a project
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks and we always help each other in getting the job done
JOBSTART & TYPE
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Apply via the "Apply Now" button.