Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
We are looking for an energetic, collaborative individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and isn’t content with the way things are. A strong appetite to influence change in consumer behaviour through storytelling and creativity is a must. In the role you will collaborate with other members of the CRM Design and wider Design teams, working closely with CRM Strategy, CRM Marketing, Social, Content and Fashion ensure a unified approach to the projects of an ambitious and rapidly evolving brand.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and execution of creative CRM projects as briefed
- Producing creative and clean responsive designs
- Understanding email/social marketing best practice to enable evolution of assets and templates
- Engaging in test and learn strategies for enhancing the effectiveness of the email/digital creative
- Be a source of inspiration by bringing new ideas and concepts to work
- Introducing new ways to present ASOS content in email coupling design and HTML skills
- Actively responsive to fluctuating business workloads
- Assist with mentoring of more junior members of the team
- Ensuring all projects are executed within the time line
- Build good working relationships with the wider BX team to push forward the work in the CRM channel
- Work with CRM, Digital, Editorial, Marketing and Trade teams to design and deliver excellent visual email and digital imagery
We'd love to meet someone with...
- An impeccable eye for detail and consistent creative
- Strong experience in art working and delivery of multi market assets
- A strong interest in customer journeys that cover multiple channels
- An avid interest in customer experience across the business, approaching projects with a test and learn strategy
- Good knowledge of testing and tech capabilities
- Can encourage big thinking in the team with different levels of experience
- Be a positive team player, with an enthusiasm and passion for fashion
- Fully conversant in professional design software (e.g. InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop/Dreamweaver).
- Has a good understanding of HTML and CSS capabilities (this is not a coding role but an understanding is key)
- Knowledge of Sketch and other UI tools is a bonus