We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software development activities in the industrial domain, including design, implementation, documentation and testing
- Contribution to solutions architectures, requirements elicitation and development processes improvement
- Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Should be able to work at least 2 days a week
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, and design
- Development experience in Linux environment
- Experience in Scripting Languages; Python, Ruby, Bash, Java Script is a plus
- Very good command of English (German is a plus)
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should have completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling abroad
Job ID: 179277
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time