About ASOSASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. With 75,000 product lines across Womenswear, Menswear, Footwear, Accessories, Jewellery and Beauty, we’re setting the pace in a worldwide fashion revolution. With around 2,500 new product lines being introduced each week, we’re ambitious and we know our stuff. We ship to 237 countries and also have specific sites targeting the USA, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Russia and China, with offices in London, Sydney, New York, France and Germany and China.
Brand Experience IP TeamThe Brand Experience Integrated Producer team manages the delivery of everything in the Brand Experience area of Customer Experience, for the UK and International markets. That's basically all the amazing customer facing marketing, promotional and editorial content and campaigns we put live. The team are split into 3 areas:
Retail and Trade: These guys focus on our bread and butter retail and marketing campaigns, partnership and affiliate activity (such as opportunities with Spotify and STA) as well as promotional activity (including our fantastic sales, massive 20% off everything moments, product promotions like 30% off summer and timed sales such as up to 60% off leather for 24 hours).
Brand campaign IP’s: This team delivers our longer lead projects including our massive peak marketing campaign at Christmas, International site launches and core propositions such as Students. Across both areas, the team are responsible for involving the right people at the right time, either across the department or the wider business, as well as managing the delivery process, communicating project plans, sorting out shoots and improving our ways of working together and getting projects ready for launch! Anyone joining this team will have an amazing opportunity to work with a lot of people across different areas of the business on a frequent basis, as well as build really great relationships within the department.
Operations & Resourcing Team: This is the team the Resource Coordinator will be part of. Working closely with the Resource Manager. This team resources the BX team and allocate team members to projects based on the Project Roadmap. This team also sources freelancers when needed.
The team itself are a passionate bunch - passionate about ASOS, our global customers and the projects we work on - all whom are truly supportive of each other both in and out of the office.
The role:Reporting into the BX Resource Manager, the purpose of this versatile role is to support and manage the planning within Brand Experience. This role is at the frontier of our growing Brand Experience team
- Supporting the Resource Manager with Resourcing Creative, Designer, Artworker, Retouching, Video, Content and Fashion.
- Organise, manage and assist with ongoing project workflows through Workfront.
- Manage user licenses and groups on Workfront (our project management tool) by adding or removing users.
- Keeping the workflow running seamlessly through the Brand Experience team. Working closely with the Integrated producers, the Social team and partnerships to ensure projects are booked in early enough to deliver quality, on time and budget.
- Pre-empting scheduling clashes and resolving issues before they happen.
- Supporting and managing a busy and ever-changing Resource schedule on a day to day basis.
- Holding weekly Resource Meetings with Integrated producers, partnerships and Creative team leads to ensure all resourcing is in place.
- The day to day maintenance of the freelance tracking system allowing accurate forecasting and month end reconciliation.
- PO requesting and receipting using Dynamics365.
- Work with the Lead Operations & Resource Manager, the Resource Manager and the team leads on accurate freelance forecasting.
- Support the freelance onboarding process (getting NDA signed, sending ‘Welcome’ email, server access, IT equipment).
We'd like to meet...Experience:
- Experience working in a team with stakeholders across multiple functions and levels of seniority
- An enthusiastic and proactive attitude. This role needs to be flexible and versatile
- 1-2 years’ experience working in house or in an agency resourcing/project management team
It is imperative that you enjoy fast paced rhythm, constant change and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity. This is crucial in a high-growth environment, which continuously redefines itself, and essential for a candidate to have the following skills…
- Highly organised.
- Exceptional at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with all Microsoft programs.
- Good understanding of how creative projects and creative teams are resourced.
- PC & Mac literate.
- Brilliant verbal and written communication.
- Experience using Workfront as Studio Planning tool desired but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment.
- Positive, confident, calm and a clear thinker.
- Business language is English, however we’re trying to grow an internationally aware and relevant team so knowledge/experience of different languages/backgrounds and nationalities are all-important.