We offer you the opportunity to become a part of the Customer Relationship Management team in Deloitte’s department Clients & Markets. Our CRM team is a part of Deloitte Sales and is supporting business initiatives across all business units at Deloitte in Denmark.
What impact will you make?Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
Your teamWe offer you to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious team with great opportunities for professional and personal development. In the team you will experience a great degree of knowledge sharing and sparring. Our tone is informal, and we are all team players.
Your assignmentsAs a student assistant in our Customer Relationship Management team you will support all business units at Deloitte within our CRM platform Salesforce. Your assignments will include:
- Development of reports and dashboards across all business units at Deloitte
- Data analysis and optimization of internal processes
- Development and maintenance of data bases
- General support to all business units regarding CRM
- Data management tasks on different platforms
- Various ad hoc tasks.
We expect you to work 15 hours a week but are of course flexible regarding your studies.
Your qualificationsIn the Customer Relationship Management team, we place high demands on ourselves, because we have a clear goal to create value for the five business units. We are placing the same high demands on our new student assistant. The ideal candidate will therefore possess the following competencies:
- You have just started or currently studying a bachelor’s degree or similar in data science, technology or IT
- You have achieved great results in former jobs
- You have experience within data bases, software or CRM platforms
- You have a great knowledge and experience in Excel
- You have a high level of academic results compared to your peers
- You have a great business and strategic sense and can understand complex business areas
- You are well formulated both in writing and speaking English and either Danish or Swedish and you can communicate complex data and problems in an easily understandable way.
- You are approaching a problem in an analytical, solution oriented and structured way
- You have a great drive at thrive with working in a big organization, where the expectations always are high
- You are service minded and persistent
- You are constructive in collaboration with other people and are willing to take a great responsibility
- You have a big interest in project management and business development.
We offer you a demanding and challenging student assistant job with great possibilities of development and a steep learning curve. At employment you will part of a team, who will develop and challenge you on your current capabilities as well as introduce you to the broad Deloitte organization. You will be part of a dynamic, ambitious and experienced department, who focus on quality and a fast pace in all settings. We have a strong social environment and because you use a lot of time with your colleagues it is important that work and development are connected to great team spirit and social activities. The work is taking part in an international environment with colleagues on all levels within Deloitte.